Eavestrough Repair – No More!
End Gutter Ice Problems Today
Living in Ontario where you are constantly bombarded by freezing weather requires special items when it comes to home maintenance. One of the items that is often overlooked until it is too late is a heater for your eavestrough. Many don’t realize how significant such an application is. When snow and ice buildup on your roof or in the eavestrough, they can lead to water backing up and overflowing over the sides. This can lead to damage to your foundation, fascia, and roofline. Our eavestrough heaters are the best solution to the issue of buildup since they keep your eavestrough at a warm enough temperature to keep water flowing as it should and away from your home.
No Money Down
Why Choose US
Trades by Jack is a company that strives to give every client the most long-lasting gutter solutions suitable for their specific needs. We understand the importance of having the right gutters to ensure you keep your eavestroughs clear of ice. Some of the benefits of choosing us are:
Continuous Support: Whether you are looking for answers to gutter-related questions or need emergency help, our technicians will be there to assist you. We are available 24/7 throughout the year.
Proven Installation Plan: We follow a systematic approach with all our installations to minimize room for error and increase the chances of getting the job right the first time. We also provide free estimates to help you understand the requirements and what to expect. We will create a plan with you to ensure the job goes smoothly.
Exclusive Warranties: We have unbeatable warranties in the industry for our services. We also choose manufacturers with product warranties to ensure you get the quality you deserve. You can take advantage of our limited lifetime warranty to give your gutters the protection they deserve.
Accessibility: We try our best not to keep our clients waiting for too long when called upon. Once you share your problem, we will devise a plan and solve it as soon as possible.
Call us for more details about our services today.
LeafGuard Features and Benefits
Why You Need Gutter Heaters
- Safety: Frozen water along your roof and eavestrough presents a detrimental safety hazard to you and your home. It can clog and weigh down your gutters, causing them to sag, pull away, or fall off of your house completely. Furthermore, icicles can form and drop on you, your vehicle, or anywhere else.
- Investment Protection: When water freezes in your eavestrough, it prevents the flow of water away from your home. Instead of being redirected as it should, the water overflows over the side of the gutter to cause damage to your fascia, landscape, and foundation.
- Save Money: The addition of an eavestrough heater to your home prevents you from having to make costly repairs in the long run.
- Convenience: Once you have an eavestrough heater installed, you no longer have to worry about snowfall and ice clogging your gutters or clearing it away anymore.
- Use Friendly Controls: Our heaters have de-icing controls that make them easier to manage and use. You will maintain complete control of snow on your roof and have more enjoyable winter seasons.
- Prevents Trapped Water: Snow that gets trapped on the eaves will eventually melt, resulting in a lot of pooling water that causes leaks and other issues like mould growth. In extreme cases, the roof may even collapse from the additional weight. Heaters prevent these.
- Constant Wattages: Our heaters have two main options. You can have the more energy-efficient option, which is self-regulating, or the constant wattage type, which is better for DIY installers.
How Do Gutter Heaters Work?
Gutter heaters are cables that are designed to keep the roof and gutters from collecting snow or ice. They are usually self-regulating, which allows them to provide the heat capacity needed to thaw the ice to keep the eavestrough free-flowing. These systems ensure heat output adjusts according to the changes in temperature, making them energy efficient. Some of the components you will find in the gutter heating systems include sensors, rollers, and other accessories that give them the ability to increase and reduce power output.
You can have self-regulating heaters on the eavestroughs, downspouts, and rooflines to prevent ice dams or icicle formation for best results. By heating all the areas instead of one section only, you ensure the water flows and is drained properly, thereby lowering the chances of problems.
LeafGuard Advantage You Should Know
LeafGuard Keeps Out
LeafGuard eliminates ladder-related accidents
falls per year
Keep Your Eavestrough Clear with Trades by Jack
Don’t fall victim to the cold climate and have an eavestrough heater installed on your home first. Our heaters are designed to protect your investment and make your life easier. They aid in the prevention of ice damming, frozen gutters, and icicle formation. All you have to do is flick a switch and let the heater do the work for you. For more information about our eavestrough and gutter heaters, contact us today!