Importance of Repair and Maintenance for Eavestroughs
Keep Your Home’s Health Protected
Eavestrough maintenance and repair is a very important element to keeping a healthy and happy home. Here at Trades by Jack, we understand that not everybody is in a financial situation where they can invest in our LeafGuard eavestrough system, which is why we proudly offer our eavestrough maintenance and repair services. These services include coming out to your home to inspect your existing eavestrough system to find leaks, broken eavestroughs, clogs, pooling water, and more. If any of these issues are found, we will promptly take care of them to ensure that you won’t have to deal with the potentially major repercussions of having lackluster eavestrough performance.
Consequences of Unmaintained Eavestroughs
- Foundation Damage: Damage to your foundation is one of the biggest consequences of having a less than adequate rainwater management system. Water begins pooling at the base of your home and can cause severe damage to your foundation.
- Eroding Landscape: When water is unable to be redirected away from your home, it collects in your yard and wreaks havoc on your landscaping. Before you know it, your yard will succumb to erosion and be covered in disfiguring cracks and holes.
- Accumulation of Moisture: Clogged gutters are particularly susceptible to an accumulation of moisture that leads to festering mold, plant growth, and pest accumulation in the eavestrough system.
- Fascia Rot: Fascia rot is another consequence of clogged gutters. When water is unable to run through the trough, it overflow from the sides. Constantly exposing your fascia to such on onslaught will cause wood rot, which can lead to a myriad of other problems.
- Basement Flooding: When water is allowed to pool at the base of your home, it will find its way into your basement. This is hazardous for a number of reasons. First of all, if it’s found your way to the basement, you can almost be certain foundation damage has already occurred. Secondly, basement flooding is one of the major causes of a mold infestation.
Avoid Costly Repairs & Health Hazards
One of the best ways to avoid the above issues is to ensure that your eavestrough system is routinely maintained, repaired, and cleaned. The experts we have here at Trades by Jack have a wealth of experience in dealing with eavestrough systems. That’s why our reputation for providing quality service and products is so high. To learn more about our repair and maintenance services or to get a free quote on our LeafGuard eavestroughsystem, contact us today!