- Manage all gutter installation, repair, maintenance & test tasks.
- Service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
What do we offer?
- Paid Training
- High Earning Potential
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Employee Discount.
- Career Advancement – We pride ourselves on being a company that always promotes from within!
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Experience in roofing, siding, or gutters is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be comfortable working on high grounds.
- Driver’s License (Required)