Comprehensive Eavestrough Repair Services to Ensure Optimal Performance
Eavestroughs play an important role in protecting your home by directing rainwater and snowmelt safely away. Otherwise, all that moisture could mar your siding, damage your landscaping, or erode your foundation. If your gutter system is not performing as it should due to wear and tear, Trades by Jack can help. We’re eavestrough repair specialists serving homeowners in Mississauga and most other cities in Ontario, and it’d be our pleasure to restore your system to optimal condition.
Signs Your Eavestroughs Need to be Repaired
Here are some key indicators that your eavestroughs are due for repairs:
- Leaks – Sectional eavestroughs have a tendency to form leaks at the seams after months of general wear and tear. If you notice leaks at the seams, then repairs are required.
- Sagging – Sagging eavestroughs are another common sign that you need repairs for your system. This is typically due to your eavestrough system being unable to meet the required demands, which could be caused by a poor installation or a decaying fascia.
- Pulling away – Eavestroughs that are pulling away from your home are similar to sagging eavestroughs and can be caused by similar issues.
- Missing sections – Many times, with sectional eavestrough systems, entire sections can pull away, fall off, or be blown off during strong winds. The inherent problem with this is that there is no longer a consistent trough through which water can be redirected from your home.
- Pooling water – Another sign that you may need eavestrough repairs is if you notice water pooling at the base of your home. This is a sure sign of malfunction somewhere in your eavestrough system.
Why Choose Us
At Trades by Jack, our eavestrough repair technicians are masters at their craft. In fact, they only work on gutter systems and are highly experienced specialists. One of our primary goals as a home improvement company is to minimize the amount of maintenance you need to do for your home, and our gutter repair service can certainly keep you off the ladder. And, when you consider that non-occupational falls account for more than 160,000 ladder injuries every year according to the Ladder Safety Institute, allowing us to do the repairs for you is a safe choice.
While we’re repairing your eavestroughs, we can also install a heater. Owning a home in our climate, where winters can be brutal, means having to take extra precautions. With a heater installed in your gutters, water in the trough will not freeze, ensuring continued performance even when ice dams are present.
If your gutters have seen better days, contact Trades by Jack and we’ll deliver the optimal solution. Our eavestrough repair services are available to homeowners in Mississauga and elsewhere in Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area.